BSc Architecture, Queens University Belfast
Work placement, McGonigle McGrath (MGMG), Belfast
Areas of Interest
- Structure within design; how it can be used to inform the making of space and the expression of the building.
- Botanical structures
- How we perceive and interpret the built environment; the psychological effects of the built environment and how that may affect interaction and daily function.
- Reflecting upon who has responsibility for the built environment, throughout the different stages of its lifespan.
- Public/free space
- Model making
- Architectural and still life photography
- Critical observation, especially in detailing
- Precision, detail drawing
- AutoCad, Photoshop
Extra Curricular Activity
- Commissioned design and build of website for a tutor; cacity.org
- ArcSoc representative September 2013 - 2015
- Weekly volunteering at PLACE (2012-2013)
- Attendance at lectures given by AarSoc, FAB, PLACE, AIARG and the RSUA
- Photography: for Queens University and personal development
- FAB summer school 2013
- Published photography for QUB End of Year Show 2013 and FAB Summer School 2013 in Perspective : the journal of the Royal Society of Ulster Architects, September- October 2013 v.22 no.5
- RSUA, placed first in the student category of Hidden Heritage Photography competition
Michelle Reuter, Michelle Reuter, Michelle Reuter, Michelle Reuter, Michelle Reuter, Michelle Reuter, about, contact, interest